Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
your whole process should be shared here for people to look for a flaw.

What I meant was in meticulous detail. You've only provided part of the
puzzle pieces we need to assemble to figure out what you need to do. Booting
from a Grub prompt should be doable, as should chroot, but only if all your
typing is done as necessary for your environment.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/