Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
James Knott composed on 2014-11-10 19:34 (UTC-0500):

Due to all the show stopper problems with 13.2, I decided to restore my
original 13.1 system. After restoring from backup, the system is not
bootable. I am following the instructions to restore grub from here:

https://forums.opensuse.org/content.php/128-Re-install-Grub2-from-DVD-Rescue

However, while following those instructions, the steps mount /proc and
mount /sys fail with no such file or directory. Is there any way past
this point?

Use chrooting instructions at
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Recover_root_password instead.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/