Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/09/2014 10:45 PM, John Andersen wrote:
Well, I've got it installed, but now WiFi won't work. I get an error
"Failed to add connection No session found for UUID 1000 (unknown)"

With this and the failed networking at install, I have to wonder how
much testing this went through.

Also look for messages in the boot log, or just switch to console 1.
On my machine I had to run a command to fetch firmware before the wifi came
up.

The WiFi is working, but not properly. So far I've got that problem
again, it doesn't remember passwords and doesn't get the DNS address via
DHCP. It's clear 13.2 was not tested properly.