Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 10/11/14 00:14, James Knott wrote:
On 11/09/2014 05:47 PM, John Andersen wrote:
Seriously, I just don't know why that would be.
I'm old school, and burned a dvd and didn't worry about a net connection
till it was done.

I'm installing from USB pen drive, but that shouldn't make any
difference. I also have installed without worrying about a network
connection in the past.

Unless you're an expert, the only way to do it and keep all your configurations is from the dvd install. Boot and choose upgrade. You can only go online after the upgrade finishes. This really is a pity when you see Ubuntu with a one click upgrade with everything coming from Internet after each new release.