[opensuse] grub2 installation onto mdraid raid device
Hello:

Here is what I would like to do:
I have a system with two linux OSs, both are installed on mdraid raid1. I would
like to install grub2 on the root partitions/devices of the given OSs, and a
grub2 on MBR. The MBR grub2 would only chainload the other grub2 on the root
partition. Is this possible, how?

I tried to install grub2 on /dev/md2 using grub-install /dev/md2 and grub-setup
/dev/md2 but apparently it hasn't succeeded, I can not chainload it.

I would not like to have the real loader on MBR.

Thanks,

Istvan