[opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
I just tried upgrading to 13.2 and I've noticed a couple of worrisome
"features". First, when I boot from the installation, there is no
longer any option to upgrade an existing system. After passing the
licence (twice) and time zone, I'm immediately taken to "Suggested
Partitioning". Unless I go into "Expert Partioner", btrfs will be used
and the existing Windows partition is ignored and not mounted. Then,
once past there, it wants to create a user, even though there already is
one. Shouldn't it use the existing user(s)?

At this point I decided to cancel the upgrade, as I don't know what
damage might result to my existing system.