Re: [opensuse] Ruben's cascade of problems [humour]
On 11/09/2014 02:04 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:

I have no opinion of systemd and it empathetic abilities. I will say
in general people have lots of computer issues which when I show
up.to help them, the problem simply goes away.

What? You too?

When those people ask why it always works for me I say the same
thing, it is just a matter of PMA (positive mental attitude.)

+1

Unfortunately, I have tons of.my own computer.problems which don't
respond to PMA. I guess have enough positive mental attitude to get
the really abused software feeling good, but not enough for some of
their brethren.

I draw on the Closet of Anxieties for much of the hardware I play with.
Perhaps it is relieved at not having to run Windows any more :-)
However the hardware is often of dubious ancestry and provenance.