Re: [opensuse] httpd won't go away
On 11/09/2014 11:49 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Ruben Safir wrote:

On 11/09/2014 05:31 AM, Florian Gleixner wrote:
You have to learn to read systemd:

No, I don't. What I need to do is replace it. over the last 6
months, systemd has made my life a living hell.

Please don't start this again, Ruben - if you want help with your httpd
problem, I suggest you stick to that.

Indeed, Trying to use systemd to report on and stop your custom
compiled httpd was about as relevant as using 'fortune' to do it And
then complaining that 'fortune' is unusable and making your life a
living hell.

You have decided that systemd is not for you, so you installed your
compiled version of Apache outside of systemd and then came up with this
ridiculous strawman argument that systemd couldn't stop it when you had
ensured that systemd had nothing to do with it.

As Per says, if you want help with your httpd problem ask for that,
don't beat up on something that has nothing to do with the way you are
managing it.

You are letting your prejudices distort your approach and your reporting
of the problem.