Re: [opensuse] Fresh 13.2 install fail - two problems - help please
On 11/09/2014 11:12 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
That sounds to me like poor physical security and opportunistic theft.
I've had my phone stolen at a computer conference where I knew many of
the people; someone just walked by, picked it up and walked off with it.
Its why I encrypt & lock my phone. Recall what I said about "portable
media"?

There have been several instances where a government or business
employee has lost a USB drive containing confidential info such as
personal identification, account numbers and more.