[opensuse] printing colored pdf in grayscale or black and white
Hello:

I have a pdf file with colored graphics but I have only a black and white
printer. When printing the file the colored parts are almost invisibly pale. I
would like to print the file in grayscale or black and white so that the
colored parts would be visible. I have openSUSE 12.2 with KDE 3, and adobe
reader 9 and kpdf. I could not find option to print in grayscale or black and
white in either one. I remember that windows adobe reader has such option. How
could I print the file in black and white in openSUSE?

Thanks,

Istvan