Re: [opensuse] Fresh 13.2 install fail - two problems - help please
On 11/08/2014 06:45 AM, listreader wrote:

Problem #2: I booted into 13.1 and looked at the new 13.2 brtfs and xfs
partitions. The brtfs looks fine, or at least I can browse what's in
there. The xfs partition, though, appears broken. I had LUKS
encrypted it during the install/format process but when I try to mount
I get the familiar bad old message about:

I would have made an unencrypted FS, then manually, in single user mode
(or maintenance mode from the DVD) encrypted, manually checked it could
be mounted, then altered the fstab.

I suspect you still can drop into single use and do all that.