Re: [opensuse] 13.2
On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Olav Reinert <seroton10@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 03 November 2014 13.46:45 Timothy Butterworth wrote:
I have also noticed 13.2 does seem to be slightly faster than 13.1 as
well which I am happy about.

This is also my observation. Especially my old 32-bit hardware seems to
perform better and better with the later releases. :)
It's a shame 32-bit support is to be phased out. It will happen eventually, of
course, but not right away, I hope.

Other than one or two voices I haven't seen much support for 32-bit
phase-out in openSUSE.

When it is seriously broached as a topic I'm sure there will be lots
of discussion.

For now I think it is just borrowing trouble to get concerned about it.

Greg