Re: [opensuse] Question about Desktop Effiects - I think
On 03/11/14 01:03, jdd wrote:
Le 02/11/2014 14:57, Basil Chupin a écrit :

Could someone please remind me what I did to be able to push the cursor
into the top-left corner of the screen

it's on kde config

in my french config it's the first upper left icon (effets de bureau: desktop effects?)

jdd

Thanks for the pointer but while it is in System Settings (which you call 'kde config'), System Setting is a pretty vast playing field :-) . See my response to Anton.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.2 & kernel 3.17.2-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor