Re: [opensuse] Question about Desktop Effiects - I think
On 11/02/2014 08:57 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

Could someone please remind me what I did to be able to push the cursor
into the top-left corner of the screen to be able to do the above? For
the life of me I cannot remember what I did. At the moment all I can do
is to push the cursor to either the left- or right-hand SIDES of the
screen and move to the next desktop - but that's not what I want.

systemsettings
Workspace behaviour
Screen edges

While I do understand and have tried this myself, in the long run I
found it an annoyance and preferred hot keying or using the rotating cube.

--
What is character but the determination of incident
what is incident but the illustration of character?