"Dirk",

Somebody (you) who should be locked up in a mental hospital and have
the key thrown away is really not one to point the finger at others to
diagnose them over the internet. Honestly, from your Systemd rants to
now diagnosing people who you think have a personality disorder,
everything thus far that has come out of your brain is sheer
stupidity, and I am sure everyone agrees you should be perma-banned
from here.