On 09/29/2014 06:43 PM, Dirk Gently wrote:
Marxism was a case of "new must be better because it's new"

Ah.
Now I understand why you young whipper-snappers are calling the old
fogies like me "Marxists".

Its really about simple, unadulterated ignorance.
I'm forced to conclude that you too are one of the types of American who
like by myths and have never bothered reading the original material, the
'sources'.

That goes both for the works of Marx and for the sources of systemd.

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign