ianseeks wrote:
On Sunday 28 Sep 2014 22:26:06 Dirk Gently wrote:

you're the only sloppy thinker as evidenced by your emotional tirades

Ah yes.. the old ... say stupid shit until you get called out for it, and
then accuse the other person of having unreasonable anger.

Sorry, asshole, you're not going to get away with that shit with me.

Keep it coming asshole, and I'll keep dissecting what you say to show
everyone all of the dishonesty you're spewing.