Anton Aylward wrote:
On 09/28/2014 12:18 PM, Dirk Gently wrote:
Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
Hey Ruben,

What is the issue?
If you have a specific issue we can maybe understand how to help you.
Note that sysV scripts are supported by systemd.

How about, an init system should not require 200 pages of documentation.

Indeed.
And wasn't it you, aaron-as-dirk, who was, just a few days ago, claiming
that systemd lacked documentation?

The manpages are wholly inadequate.

The other 200 pages don't matter. Why?

Because whatever documentation isn't available in "barely able to get a root
prompt"
mode, then it cannot be considered to be available.

When I'm on a military base out in the middle of nowhere, without even
an internet connection, let alone other Linux machines around, all I
have is what I can read in man.

If it's not in man, it's not documented.