On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 05:14:20PM -0700, Sam M. wrote:
Dirk you should probably take your Seroquel before writing to this
list; you not only come across as a complete out of touch with reality
moron but as somebody who's in great need of psychiatric care.

Explain why mount is able to mount files systems without some retarded
other database, but systemd is too stupid to just call for mount?

I'm seriously interested in the twisted thinking that would construct
this. The answer seems to be that they don't want mount or /etc/fstab
files and just decided to throw the ole unix guys a bone.

I wonder if you can rip up systemd and use it for Windows. They don't
have a clearly readable, easy to understand /etc/fstab file either. and
when windows mounts things all screwed up and backwards, I have no idea
how to fix it and neither does MS.

Just stuff everything into regedit and hope it works.

I'm not sure what is sadder, that this was adopted and written with Red
Hats blessing, that it has been widely implimented, OR that you have
supposed 'engineers' and free software people defending this.