Re: [opensuse] 13.1 Tbird 31.1.0 - Multiple Crashes Since Update Yesterday - Where to see crash reports?
Le 26/09/2014 08:31, Johannes Weberhofer a écrit :

I'm running Thunderbird on several openSUSE 13.1 machines; each has
several mail accounts, mostly IMAP, installed and I don't remember
thunderbird ever crashed. Do you have some special extensions installed
which are causing problems?

in the process of removing the old .thunderbird, I also removed all the extensions with no better result

and the original th do not crash, so this is something special to openSUSE implementation, but what??

jdd