Re: [opensuse] 13.1 Tbird 31.1.0 - Multiple Crashes Since Update Yesterday - Where to see crash reports?
Le 26/09/2014 01:30, David C. Rankin a écrit :

I had th crashing continuously for some weeks now, and only openSUSE th, because I can run the mozilla downloaded th without problem.

Today th seems to work for me, who knows

alas not!

after some ,time, crash, even when iddle (may be on collecting mails), I'm back to mozilla version.

notice that I even moved my .thunderbird and rebuils my accounts/archives (I'm in imap) without better result

jdd