On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 08:46:43PM -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 25/09/14 a las #4, Ruben Safir escribió:

No, that is not a rational resposonse. The problems with systemd are
deep and multiple and have beeen discusseded and can be rehashed.

I have a question.. are you trolling or are really this ignorant ?
because everything you said above is not true in any detail whatsoever.

You are talking about something you clearly have no clue about and
making a fool of yourself in the process.

And that is why it is not worth discussing. This is a brain dead
response and I'm not sure if you are intentially lieing, or just over
the top brainwashed. But either way, none of this will be solved in this
venue. But not everyone lives in that alternate reality.

Ruben