El 25/09/14 a las #4, Ruben Safir escribió:

No, that is not a rational resposonse. The problems with systemd are
deep and multiple and have beeen discusseded and can be rehashed.

I have a question.. are you trolling or are really this ignorant ?
because everything you said above is not true in any detail whatsoever.

You are talking about something you clearly have no clue about and
making a fool of yourself in the process.

--
Cristian
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to