On Wednesday 24 Sep 2014 00:45:44 Dirk Gently wrote:
Ruben Safir wrote:
Is there a list of distros that don't uses systemd ?

I'm thinking of moving to a BSD distribution.

You can do that but i'm sure if you are a good admin of your system, you'd be
able to remove "systemd" and restore "sysvinit" or is that the problem for
you?
"sysvinit" is still an installable package in opensuse 13.1 repos.