Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 24/09/14 a las #4, Timothy Butterworth escribió:

I do not like the HTTP server integration at all and I do not want
this at all journald is optional though.

WUT? The journal does not have an HTTP server..

I really do not care for the idea of integrating DBus into systemd and
PID 1. I have heard some of the concerns being voiced about this and
it sounds like trouble waiting to happen.

Dbus is not integrated into systemd, never has and never will be.. where
did you get this idea ? Not everything you read on the internet is true.

If systemd was a Linux Foundation working group then LSB and other
requirements could be added into this umbrella to create some useful
standardization.

placing a project like this in the hands of a bureaucratic standard
busybody is something that would essentially make it disappear. as

And with regards to systemd, that would be a good thing.

nobody sane will ever continue developing it under that conditions.
Even less if you mention the LSB which is an awful idea that was
horrendously executed.