On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 09:52:32PM -0700, S S wrote:
Pottering never forced anything on anyone, all the distros took up
SystemD and that's that. I don't really see you changing anything,
although you may think that complaining about it is going to change
something. Well, it's not. Too many people are now stuck with SystemD
and it's here to stay.

No. At least not yet, I still might have some choices. I'm not found
of BSD but we'll see what is out there.

Ruben