On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 01:21:02AM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
Ruben Safir wrote on 2014-09-24 00:28 (GMT-0400):

Is there a list of distros that don't uses systemd ?

If you are referring to current and supported releases, this might be it:

Slackware

That would be strange to have to go back to slackware, but it that is it
that is it at least until all the small progrms that have been swallowed
up by systemd die of lack of support.

Ruben

You can try making your own clicking all the distro links on
http://distrowatch.com/ but it wouldn't surprise me if there were no others
in the top 40.

IIRC, 12.1 gave a default option to not use systemd. Mageia 1 didn't have it.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com