Re: [opensuse] new bugzilla - weird message when trying to add a reply
Cristian Rodríguez wrote on 2014-09-24 00:46 (GMT-0300):

that's a security feature going wrong.. CSRF protection is called..fill
a bug report in bugzilla about bugzilla :-)

Whenever I've filed bugs against Bugzilla they've been protected against
access by openSUSE users. I wonder if that will be different with the new
bugzilla.opensuse.org?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/