  • From: S S <backgroundprocess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:29:46 -0700
Oh no.. not this debate again.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Ruben Safir <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a list of distros that don't uses systemd ?

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 01:22:13AM -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 24/09/14 a las #4, Ruben Safir escribió:
Is there any way of ditching systemd and putting sysv back into
the system scripts

No. it is not possible.

--
Cristian
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com