Re: [opensuse] new bugzilla - weird message when trying to add a reply
El 23/09/14 a las #4, Per Jessen escribió:
I got the following when I tried to update bug#890877

You submitted changes to process_bug.cgi with an invalid token, which
may indicate that someone tried to abuse you, for instance by making
you click on a URL which redirected you here without your consent.

that's a security feature going wrong.. CSRF protection is called..fill
a bug report in bugzilla about bugzilla :-)

--
Cristian
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to