Re: [opensuse] disk cache
On 2014-09-22 23:11, jdd wrote:

Le 22/09/2014 22:42, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

They all took the same time to write to the usb stick.

does it make the computer more usable during write? (I think of my mass
iso copy, I will need it when 13.2 is avail)

I was using the computer all the time (6 * 15 min), and I didn't notice
any slag at all. Although this is not a recent machine, it is quite
powerful. Maybe the laptop would be more impacted, dunno.

Or I can try to burn more than one stick simultaneously. Maybe I can rig
that...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)