Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse] Display of raw files in Gwenview

Am 22.09.2014 um 10:17 schrieb A. den Oudsten:

Op 21-09-14 om 16:06 schreef Basil Chupin:
On 21/09/14 23:54, A. den Oudsten wrote:
In a earlier version of Gwenview my raw files were not displayed, so
I could display the .jpg files only.
Is it possible to organise that in the new version?
T.i.a.
Andr� den Oudsten

DARKTABLE apparently handles RAW images. I have it installed but don't
have RAW images to try it out on.

BC

I want to use in Gwenview .jpg files only, how do I configure that?
André den Oudsten

You could blacklist the extension(s) of your raw files.
https://userbase.kde.org/Gwenview/Hidden_Configuration_Options#BlackListedExtensions

hth
Daniel

google+: https://plus.google.com/109534388657020287386