Re: [opensuse] linux native photo processing, was: Display of raw files in Gwenview
* Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> [09-21-14 15:29]:
[...]
I thought the darktable UI is based on the Adobe Lightroom UI... which
in the circle of photographers I know here locally is the app everyone uses.

I don't believe so, but cannot say for sure as I do not know lightroom. I
can tell you that lightroom UI on linux is terrible, so I use darktable.
The play on words, lightroom/darktable, may offer some indication ....
Then there is lightzone which offers another really different interface
but one I would say is closer to lightroom. (available in Togan's repo)