Re: [opensuse] Display of raw files in Gwenview
On 09/21/2014 09:54 AM, A. den Oudsten wrote:
In a earlier version of Gwenview my raw files were not displayed, so I
could display the .jpg files only.
Is it possible to organise that in the new version?

Maybe its camera specific or maybe its that I have libgphoto2 installed,
but I can view my raw (*.raf) files with gwenview OK.

--
"Nothing is more difficult to carry out, nor more doubtful of
success, nor more dangerous to handle, than to initiate a new