Re: [opensuse] Display of raw files in Gwenview
On 09/21/2014 09:54 AM, A. den Oudsten wrote:
In a earlier version of Gwenview my raw files were not displayed, so I
could display the .jpg files only.
Is it possible to organise that in the new version?

Just a thought ...

I presume by 'raw' you mean the image format, the unprocessed CCD
information, from a digital camera.

Each vendor has their won format, so there are many types of raw files.

The processing of those is carried out by another library
See

apropos Image::ExifTool

man 1 ufraw

man 1 gphoto2

man 3 libgphoto2

There is also an extension for gimp to process raw files using the
libgphoto2 library.

--
Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and lost data.