Re: [opensuse] Display of raw files in Gwenview
On 21/09/14 23:54, A. den Oudsten wrote:
In a earlier version of Gwenview my raw files were not displayed, so I could display the .jpg files only.
Is it possible to organise that in the new version?
T.i.a.
Andr� den Oudsten

DARKTABLE apparently handles RAW images. I have it installed but don't have RAW images to try it out on.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.14.1 & kernel 3.16.3-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor