Re: [opensuse] Entity Relationships Tool
On 09/20/2014 08:17 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
I need an entity relationship designer tool, if there is one available
on opensuse through the repositories. I don't see one. Supposedely
Oracle has one but I'd rather not mess with Oracle if I can.

I can understand your attitude :-)

There is "umbrello", which is actually a UML tool, but if you squint a
little it does the E-R modelling and you can export the SQL needed to
generate tables and indexes. Ignore the bit that generates the java...

It does pretty diagrams too :-)

--
The Internet is not the greatest threat to information security;
stupidity is the greatest threat to information security.