[opensuse] Entity Relationships Tool
I need an entity relationship designer tool, if there is one available
on opensuse through the repositories. I don't see one. Supposedely
Oracle has one but I'd rather not mess with Oracle if I can.

There is someothing like this, but it might be built for postgres

https://github.com/pgmodeler/pgmodeler

I don't see it in the repositories anyway.

or this
http://www.codebydesign.com/

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com