Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 09/18/2014 03:03 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

However, there still is no SYSTEM SETTINGS in the Kickoff menu.

There isn't on mine and never has been.
I always start it from a xterm window.

Your system seems quite broken,

Possibly; but I'm not sure I see what you are complaining about.

I'd double check your repositories to make sure they are
the correct ones for your version.

........is the cause of my (sudden, I have to say) hassles, here is a
list of my repos which I have enabled (and their Prioriry Levels) which
I am using for this installation of 13.1:

http://susepaste.org/522679

I would be grateful if you (?anyone) could look at the list and tell me
which one(s) are not kosher.

Once upon a time I tried setting priorities to other than "99".
It proved more trouble than it was worth!

--
The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only
sustainable competitive advantage.