Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 09/17/2014 11:01 AM, Billie Walsh wrote:
On 09/17/2014 09:06 AM, Harrie Baken wrote:
Hallo Billie, op 17-09-14 om 14:41 schreef je:

You can right click on it and change the file extension to whatever
you like but it doesn't change the format. If you want to change
formats use an image editor like Gimp.

I don't agree. I can right click on a jpg, png, tif or gif and choose:
'Actions' -> Covert to -> JPEG/PNG/GIF/TIFF.

Harrie

I have never seen that option in Dolphin. I just looked and it's not
there in mine. Dolphin 4.13.3

I have Dolphin -base apps 4.13.3 in PCLOS. I have the conversion routine. You have to run it on a picture-type file. You can't convert
something that's not a picture into something that is. Right click
on a file with a "graphic" extension, and in the drop-down, select
"Actions" and then you'll see the convert menu.

--doug