Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
  • From: jdebert <jdebert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:49:28 -0700
In case it's relevant:

After recent updates qupzilla crashes on floating point exception,
error 136, unless a style is explicitly set wth the -style switch

gramps no longer uses my colors and always sets the text to
black. Since I use dark themes/schemes it is become impossible to use
gramps.

The gnome3 config util changed. Gone are the usual ways of changing
theme and colors. It may be gone completely. I haven't yet found how to
do what I used to do.

qt settings can no longer be changed except for the styles and those
revert to default colors. Very hard on the eyes.

Some repos are being left unsigned. The most recent is games, Prior to
that were java (as usual), gnome3, oss-updates.

Various other oddments coincide with all this and some rather large
updates to 12.3 in the recent week or two.

jd