Re: [opensuse] Problem Installing Older Distro
El 12/09/14 a las #4, Bob Rea escribió:
I recently acquired a Lenovo 515 Desktop. I tried to install 11.3 which I
had downloaded a while back and accidentally blew away Windows 8.1,

In general terms, an old unsupported distribution might be usable as a
headless server on new hardware.. however as a desktop it is unlikely to
work properly because it most certainly does not have support for newish
video cards or other components.

if the network works, download a 13.1 ISO and burn it with k3b.

--
Cristian
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to