[opensuse] Firefox Tab Group problem - my google fu ran out
An upgrade seems to have broken my use of the Tab Groups mechanism.

It used to work that sending a tab to a tab group removed it from the
main/master group on screen. That way I could categorise and keep each
tab group 'pure' - that is for one subject only.

But an upgrade seems to have broken that.
Now I can send a tab to a tab group but it doesn't get removed.
I'm left with the overload.

I've googled around but all I find is about install it and how great it
is, not about this problem. Perhaps its too new a problem.

Has anyone else had anything like this?

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign