Re: [opensuse] Running e2fsck to check ext4 files system
El 06/09/14 a las #4, Carlos E. R. escribió:
On 2014-09-06 19:42, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 06/09/14 a las #4, Carlos E. R. escribió:

I think that there is something you can write to some file in proc and
powerdown?
Instantly, no umount, no nothing.

That's what sysrq magic keys and /proc/sysrq-trigger are all about.

But those are difficult to remember, and, IIRC, do not work by default
because you have to enable those keys.

Whatever..if you want to repair the root filesystem..you have to break
from the initrd booting with rd.shell or rd.break

--
Cristian
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to