Re: [opensuse] Running e2fsck to check ext4 files system
On 2014-09-06 19:42, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 06/09/14 a las #4, Carlos E. R. escribió:

I think that there is something you can write to some file in proc and
powerdown?
Instantly, no umount, no nothing.

That's what sysrq magic keys and /proc/sysrq-trigger are all about.

But those are difficult to remember, and, IIRC, do not work by default
because you have to enable those keys.

We could instead write up a script of this type of emergency powerdown.
Maybe later I can have a look at 11.4 to figure it out.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)