[opensuse] libre office + thunderbird --> acces denied to user
Hi everyone!
Since about 3 days I encounter a strange situation: When I try to open a file from my home/desktop folder with libreoffice the program says, that the file is protected by "unkown user". I can just open it as a working copy or ready-only.
Also Thundebird replied, that it is not possible to safe the new e-mails to the disc.

Strangly, after a restart, tb worked fine, but libreoffice still has the same problem.

Acutally i didn´t make any changes on my system, beside an update…Might this be a security issue?

Thanks, Benjamin.
begin:vcard
fn:Benjamin Draxlbauer
n:Draxlbauer;Benjamin