Re: [opensuse] Back-lit keyboard recommendations?-SOLVED
Hi Lew,

On 30/03/14 22:06, Lew Wolfgang wrote:
On 03/30/2014 03:35 AM, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
Hi,

My existing no-name corded keyboard is wearing out rather rapidly

<snip>

Logitech "Illuminated Keyboard", part number 820-001268.

Lew,

A very BIG THANK-YOU.

A search on the Logitech site did not reveal the model number but the supplier website had enough info to get me looking.

I have identified the K740 as the same type you have and am now waiting for my local PC shop to provide me with a price thereon. Failing that I see Amazon have stock although the pricing with courier to South Africa is scary given the x11 exchange rate.

Thanks again

Hylton
P,S: Other manufacturer suggestions are welcome as I have not parted with cash yet.