Re: [opensuse] mei_me 0000:00:03.0: unexpected reset
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:09:46 +0200
Bernhard Voelker <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 03/29/2014 01:55 PM, listreader wrote:
I don't need the ME/AMT services but I can't shut them off in the
bios so I just want to shut off the log messages. Most of that
bugzilla discussion is beyond me but I did try the temporary
workaround of "echo 0000:00:03.0
/sys/bus/pci/drivers/mei_me/unbind" which works fine in a console
but the suggested automation of that by sticking it
in an /etc/init.d/rc.local doesn't work at all.

I have a similar issue with pciehp.
I put such a line into /etc/init.d/boot.local
which works great.

Have a nice day,
Berny

Thank you Berny. That works fine.