Re: [opensuse] Backup .. restore ... access/ownership
Le 30/03/2014 21:09, Carl Hartung a écrit :

it is usually much more expedient and reliable to recreate the
installation from scratch and then restore, from backups, whatever user
space, databases and config files are needed to bring the services back
online.

I coudn't because my provider only keep one openSUSE version available for reinstall, and I needed the previous one. I made a complete backup at install timer but couldn't restore it - may be my fault... but it's pretty difficult ti diagnose boot failure remotely :-(

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org