[opensuse] Back-lit keyboard recommendations?
Hi,

My existing no-name corded keyboard is wearing out rather rapidly ie the key labelling has been worn off. After 5 yrs I expect nothing more from the keyboard and would like to retire it.

Whilst buying another corded PS/2\USB keyboard is on the cards I would prefer one that meets as many of these criteria:

1. Has back-lit keys as I work in a low light environment

2. A full keyboard i.e. 101/4 keys
Including 12 F keys
Number-pad
Arrow keys
Key cluster incl. Insert,Delete, Home, End, PageUp and PageDwn.

3. Fairly silent would be nice

4.Used on OpenSuse 11.2, a Windows key can me Tux styled or vacant.

I have searched Amazon and Google for keyboards that have back-lit keys and not just backlit backgrounds. Many look ideal but in further investigation they are strictly Windows gaming keyboards.

I have also visited
<http://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Keyboards> and searching for lit gave me no keyboard entries :(

Can anyone on the list make a suggestion from experience with regard to a particular unit or preferred manufacturer?

Appreciated
Hylton
hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (I am a member of the opensuse mailing list)